Cookies are files that your Web browser places on your computer’s hard drive. As you come to the site, your computer hands its “cookie” to our server so we know whether you have been here before. Cookies are how we save your password and other information on site so you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you visit. Cookies also allow us to track your clicks as you go through the site; information supplied by cookies can help us to provide you with a better service and tell us more about our visitors.
- for technical purposes, so our website functions properly.
- To drive targeted advertisements from third-party to make suggestions and recommendations about goods or services which may be of interest to you.
- To enable us to collect information about the browsing habits and activities of customers, so we can constantly improve our website and service.
- To define types of customers for our products and services,
- To develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy.
Cookies are set by us and may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate-marketing programmes. None of these third parties collect any personal information from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some cookies, or to alert you if websites set or access cookies. The site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.